Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A blessing today.

7centsworth

We had a beautiful baby boy. Everything is going good. I have a little detecting buddy.

What a blessing to you & your wife. The time sure will fly by - I took my son detecting & fishing always . Steve in so la

One of God's greatest blessings to us is babies! We are so happy for your family!

Congrats Travis, Liz and Loren, I just learned this past week about the new baby to come soon and I am so very happy for all of you! He will bring you much happiness along with times when he will claim his own personality and dependence....raise him up in the admonition of the Lord and he will make you blessed parents and he will not depart from God's teachings when he is old! God,s Blessings are many and a new little one to enjoy is a very large blessing! :angel: Ma

Thanks to all of you.
Good to see you Outside1. I will try and ship your coil by Monday. They said we will progeny to go home Sunday.

Hope you like it here. God bless.

Thanks everyone. We are so very blessed. God has brought us through so much. Without him it would have been impossible.

Awesome!! Congrats to both of you!

Congratulations Travis & Wife! May God richly bless your child and grant you all you need to bring this child up knowing the Lord. I remember my son's coming into this world some 48 years ago and seeing a 'little me' for the first time.

Thanks to everyone. We are not getting much sleep but everyone is doing good.