Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A blessed Happy Easter (Resurrection Day) to everyone from Ma!

OOOPS .....the poem is upside down and no matter how it try to edit it....it stays that way! Will try to change it on paint and repost it! Sorry, Ma hasn't learned how to use Windows 10 very well, as yet!

Thanks for the poem. I hope you have a blessed day also.

Thanks Travis.....I love my Lord Jesus, so whether the day is bad or good, it is the day the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

A day the lord has made? I hope you actually reseach the origions of Easter. Seems as tho many people heavily research an item before they buy. Why not really examine your belief and see if it isin line with God's Word

irnwkr.....every day is the day that the Lord has made and we are to rejoice and be glad in it! Actually to me, Easter is Resurrection Day when Jesus arose and still lives today in His immortality....just like we will on our Resurrection Day when He comes and catches us away off this sinful earth to be forever with our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! :angel: Ma

Every day we are privileged to be alive. We do not deserve to live. Its also interesting to note what 1 John 5:19 states. Simply put: the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. That would include many of the pagan traditions that have crept into Christianity. According to some scholars, such as Dr. Tony Nugent, teacher of Theology and Religious Studies at Seattle University, and Presbyterian minister, the Easter story comes from the Sumerian legend of Damuzi (Tammuz) and his wife Inanna (Ishtar), an epic myth called “The Descent of Inanna” found inscribed on cuneiform clay tablets dating back to 2100 BC. When Tammuz dies, Ishtar is grief–stricken and follows him to the underworld. In the underworld, she enters through seven gates, and her worldly attire is removed. "Naked and bowed low" she is judged, killed, and then hung on display. In her absence, the earth loses its fertility, crops cease to grow and animals stop reproducing. Unless something is done, all life on earth will end.After Inanna has been missing for three days her assista- See more at: http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/ancient-pagan-origins-easter-001571#sthash.JUaRDm87.dpuf you may want to examine these things. And examine whether our Lord approves

If we believe Jesus is Savior and Lord, by faith, then He will lead us into all truth! I don't celebrate Easter, as Easter Sunday, but as Resurrection Day when Jesus arose from the tomb and was seen alive and then He arose and disappeared in clouds of glory after 50 days and the angels said He would reappear in those same clouds on the Saints Resurrection Day to be forever with our Lord! God knows my heart and that I love Him and I don't worship anyone or anything but Him, for He is God born in the flesh that we might be saved from our sins by having believing faith in Who He is; The One and Only Savior of lost sinners, Who is Lord of lords and King of kings! He knows what is in my heart and only Him! May God Bless and reveal His goodness and mercy to you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma