Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Bit of Loot And A Bit Of Irony

MONKOO8

Scratchin' a little bit for loot again. The weather is good and long as I feel inspired and a little lucky will keep scratchin'. At least one day a week. Thats the idea.
Stopped after work for about an hour and a half.
[attachment 256578 003.JPG] [attachment 256581 007.JPG]
A half hour into it and found a wheat cent and then another. A 46 and a 54. That grabbed my attention and cause for focus.
It was about an hour before finding the sterling ring. A great surprise!
Then came the make me smile in a way that only one who metal detects can know "official" 49ers belt buckle find.
[attachment 256582 004.JPG]
It's too bad the genuine smile and good feelings this hobby provokes are not always understood or recognized favorably by those outside the hobby.
Enjoy the pics and HH

Thanks!
John, if you thought the buckle were salvageable I would gladly send it to you and let you work some of that reconditioning magic of yours.
On a side note...am curious...what kind of beer is in your mug?

Some wheats, a sterling ring and a 49'ers belt buckle is a great find to me and a wonderful way to spend a couple hours unwinding after work. WTG....

That belt buckle would have made the hunt bittersweet for me. Was hoping they would win!

Nice ring btw.