Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A BIG THANK YOU!

mtsheron

I want to wish all our past and current veterans a BIG OLE THANK YOU! Thank you for serving and more importantly thank you for the sacrifices made and putting yourselves last as always for people you don't even know and unfortunately, some that could care less! I for one being a Christian want to say a Happy Veterans Day! My biggest regret in life is not enlisting for at least 4 years. God bless you all and may God bless your lives beyond measure.

Thank You MTSHERON!

LIke you I'm grateful I could serve my country. I did enlist for four years but unfortunately I couldn't complete my enlistment because of medical challenges. My unit was stationed in Korea originally but left for Vietnam in '66. Thank you for your service, as well and may God continue to bless you in the coming years.

n/t

Yes, I too want to give a Big Thank You to all our Veterans for their service and sacrifice to help keep our nation free from all enemies! May Jehovah God bless each of you in Jesus' precious name and meet every need and may He protect you and your families! THANK YOU and THANK YOU, AGAIN! In Jesus' wonderful love, I pray! Amen! Ma

SeniorSeeker said:
Thank You MTSHERON!

LIke you I'm grateful I could serve my country. I did enlist for four years but unfortunately I couldn't complete my enlistment because of medical challenges. My unit was stationed in Korea originally but left for Vietnam in '66. Thank you for your service, as well and may God continue to bless you in the coming years.

I just battle the streets here in my work. I could not imagine the battles abroad. I really hope our country makes a U-turn from it's current God-less ways and comes back to worshiping and praising the Almighty. Once again, the best to our veterans!!!