Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A $90 wheat penny??????

john65803

What a day! We took off a 6am and drove the hour to my uncles 1916 farm house. My friend and I began our quest for burried treasure. My second signal was 4 inches deep and when I found it,,,,,,,TAA DAAAA a 1946 wheatie. I dont mind telling you I was thrilled About a hour had passed and we stopped for a break. I dug into my finds bag to look at my first REAL coin and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S GONE!!!!!!! Yup I lost that puppy. Well now a got a good mad on and began covering the area I was before our break and NOTHING. How could the day get any worse,,,,,,Well let me tell you how. I gave up trying to find my little wheatie and went to the next area. I soon get another signal, .25 at 6 inches I thrust my indestructable $60 Lesche t-handled digger into the ground and pull back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SNAP! I now own a very nice t handle with no spade on the end. Yuppers I broke the handle right off. Now my (mad on) has been elevated to 100% U.S.D.A. choice hacked off. I take my generic hand held digger and remove the fist sized rock that broke my Lesche t-handle and retrieve the 1967 clad quarter and called it a day. I have a new opinion of the Lesche t-handle digger. It is a pure piece of junk. I sure as I am typing this I will NEVER another Lesche product again

n/t

Why, have you ate all the lead paint in the house and are still hungry? It appears we are too late to help you!

I thought he was another forum thread basher. If in fact he was joking, I applogize. I am a member musicians forum that has at least a dozen of "thread bashers" looking to get something started.
It looks as if I am in the wrong. Sorry:surrender: