Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A 35 year old story comes to an end,a wonderful end!.

fotoman531

35 years ago, my wife who was my steady girl back then and i lived across the street from each other,which is also how we met.I was wearing her 1974 St.Joseph high school ring on my little finger and while petting my dog it came off my finger.I HAD LOST HER RING!!, i looked for it,i hired neighborhood kids to look for it,i bought a cheap RADIOSHACK detector to look for it and i never found it.
Fast forward to may of this year my wife bought me a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver.I took the quicksilver to the property today after finding out the man who had moved next door to my and my parents house had purchased the property.It was only land,the house had long since been torn down.I arrived there about 10:30, I put the gold nugget coil on the detector because after testing it on my gold wedding band it seemed to produce a more accurate visual/audio indication. I FOUND THE RING in,to the best of my memory, the exact spot i was standing in when i lost it.By 11:30 i was on my way home with the find of a lifetime. Needless to say,I Love my Quicksilver.

Seriously...BH should use your story...very nice and sentimental...Glad you found the ring...

HH,

hi fotoman, that's a great story with a great end. congratulations! i also have sent you a private message. thanks, and hh!

I agree with the bove, you should write that down and send it to BH, thats an awesome story. GGGopher is right, BH would love that story, how could they not like it.

Thanks for all the great comments! At the suggestion of several of you users i have submitted this story to Bounty Hunter.My wife informed me that her 35 year class reunion is coming up soon! Is that weird or what?

That is so cool! :crylol:

I would have loved to have seen the look on your wife's face when you showed it to her.
Must have been something like :inlove:

Thanks to all who suggested i submit this to BOUNTY HUNTER. I did submit it and it is now posted in the customer testimonials of the bountyhunterstore.com.