Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A 35 year old story comes to a wonderful end.

fotoman531

35 years ago, my wife who was my steady girl back then and i lived across the street from each other,which is also how we met.I was wearing her 1974 St.Joseph high school ring on my little finger and while petting my dog it came off my finger.I HAD LOST HER RING!!, i looked for it,i hired neighborhood kids to look for it,i bought a cheap RADIOSHACK detector to look for it and i never found it.
Fast forward to may of this year my wife bought me a Bounty Hunter Quicksilver.I took the quicksilver to the property today after finding out the man who had moved next door to my and my parents house had purchased the property.It was only land,the house had long since been torn down.I arrived there about 10:30, I put the gold nugget coil on the detector because after testing it on my gold wedding band it seemed to produce a more accurate visual/audio indication. I FOUND THE RING in,to the best of my memory, the exact spot i was standing in when i lost it.By 11:30 i was on my way home with the find of a lifetime. I didn't post this part in another area because some people might get offended,there are people who do not believe in GOD.I firmly believe with all my heart That finding this ring for my wife was one of God's simple works,maybe a way for me to say thank you to my wife for all she has done for me.

That is the awesome power of GOD, so glad you found it. I can imagine she is happy. I lost my wedding band a few months back and thanks to GOD I found it about two weeks later in my driveway almost under the gravel. Welcome to this great forum and thanks for the good story and report of GOD's work. :clapping:

Glad you found the ring! What a blessing!

Lisa

Congrats my friend. Do you mean St. Jo Michigan?

Welcome to the forum - thanks for telling us.

A wonderful story, fotoman, of how God works in our lives in His own timing and blessed you both! I am sure it pleased your wife very much to get her ring back after all the years of being lost and not being found by other detectorists, for He was protecting it until you could find it! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Amen!

Welcome to the CMD Forum and hope you find a lot of nice goodies and post some for us to see! May the Lord bless and keep you always in His loving care and give you favor in serving Him and in :detecting: :angel: God Bless! Betty