Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

.999 Pure Silver Coins

CDDZ

I recently received my Etrac back from service. They replaced the PCB and Screen, seems to be the norm just to gut it and replace it. I reloaded Andy's coin program as normal. Was messing around tonight doing air tests(is it spring yet?). Any way I noticed that is was not sounding off on my $1 Silver American Eagle. Flipped into quick mask wide open and it was hitting. It was registering 01-35,36. I edited my program to accept it. Just wondering if anyone else had this coin to verify that is where it is hitting on theirs as well. I am hoping this is the case on all etrac, I do not want to wait another month for minelab service..... spring is just around the corner.

....yep......this is normal for some reason!!

You'd think it would come in on the FE12 line but it doesn't. I run an open screen but with the top FE01 line blacked out. I've opened a small gap in that line to let coins of that size and make up to get through.

Although over here in good old England, we don't find many silver dollars.....we do have a coin of a similar size which is silver......it's a Crown which depicts George on horseback and a dragon.
These come in that window also.

Well worth modifying your patterns if you don't know about this.

Gaz.

I knew that Silver dollars come in on the 1 line. I was more concerned about the conductive side being so low. Had to edit my coin program so it would pick it up. I am sure someone has one of these coins and could confirm where it lands. :)