Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

967 lbs

pic of wife and kids by the 967[attachment 49031 P1010235.JPG]

here is something new i grew this year they are called long gourds this was 89 inch's long[attachment 49034 P1010299.JPG]

ya leave'r right where it is. :rofl:

were doused with the 'heavy water' left over from 3 Mile Island or maybe 'waste water' from Chernobyl?

I used to see seeds advertised in a catalogue...can't remember now it it was Johnson-Smith Co novelty catalogue or maybe Edmund Scientific...that were advertised a 'radio active' and would grow huge plants (non-edible of course).

Nice looking couple of people in the picture. May God bless them both (and of course the one taking the picture).

I thought everything was BIG in Texas! I guess you can say from the land of the Big Gourd! :) Very impresive Jeff! :)

Grow for fun and enter into completion its alot of fun the 967 was growing 57 lbs a day by measurements at peak they only grow 120 days from seed so if a grower wont's to grow over a 1000 lbs they need to grow like this last year there's was a new world record in RI USA at 1502 lbs

n/t

You could probably sit there and watch it get bigger! I can understand the thrill at doing something like that. It's pretty amazing.

We planted some bamboo in a small section of our (very) small backyard. They went from about 2' to over 14' in the blink of an eye. As my wife said, it was like "Jack and the Beanstalk" :) Makes a great cover but they are highly invasive. You have to put down thick plastic around the bed to prevent shoots showing up all around your yard. Anyone want an old fashioned fishin' pole? :lol: