Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

90 degrees just yesterday, snow today..................I'm back......yuck!!

Greg from Mi.

haven't been on line much. Me and the MRS. just got back from a 30day vacation in Florida. It was 90 yesterday and now were back in Michigan and they say snow tonight. Didn't winterize the RV as I didn't know it was going to snow. Hope its not cold enough long enough to freeze the pipes.
As far as detecting I found about 12 wheat's and 5 silver. 1957 and 1964 dimes, 1944 and 1939-S dime and a 1957 Washington. Also found a good for a dollar token with a pat date of June 1909. Its copper and about the size of a 1/2 dollar.
Had a great time. Did a lot of sight seeing and swimming in the pool. Stayed at 2 different cities while down there. I think it was our 17th trip from Mi to FL. Always amazed how much farther it is from Florida to Michigan coming back then from Michigan to Florida going on vacation.( he he he ) Bought some cool stuff for my model railroad and added a 2nd ukulele to my collection. Will be doing a number at church sometime. also bought a few bible study books.
Now time to unpack and back to work
Greg

All play and no work makes Greg not dull but a happy boy when in FL vacationing with his wife and 30 days is a blessing to be able to spend that much time having fun, swimming and :detecting: :thumbup: :) Lucky you as I haven't been to Florida since the 1980's and no vacation since my ex left in 1986! Keep on, keepin' on enjoying life together and congrats on the new items for your hobbies and collections! May God Bless you and yours always! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Amen Ma! Glad to hear you're both back safe and sound. It may snow but it won't stick around long. It will be gone before you know it.

Welcome back to the frozen north! ( God's Country ):thumbup:
Congrats on the finds too buddy.
I don't think you will need to worry about the camper freezing though.

n/t

I do not even want to hear the word snow.Glad yall had a good time though.