Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

88 coins & a Geo

steve in so la

Hit a play area this morning - dug these 88 coins from the chip bark. Top center = 24 dimes; bottom center = 12 nickels; bottom left = 14 quarters; right hand side = 37 pennies. I need to learn how to put writing on a pic.

IMG_0538_zps26cc237e.jpg

And the large coin turned out to be a George Washington medal. Over the years I have dug a bunch of these presidential tokens that a company issued and have a display of them. I don't believe I have a George one so it will be added. George looks like his shorts are too tight or something. You'd think the sculptor would have given him a smile. But I guess that Valley Forge campaign was very wearing on a person.Steve in so la

IMG_0548_zpsfcbd777d.jpg

Kinda looks like a president gold dollar coin.