Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7th trip to my "new" park and was greeted by a SLQ

JimmyCT

Recovered two more silvers and 13 wheaties. The earliest wheatie is dated 1916.
Funny as I was climbing up this little embankment today, I started popping wheat pennies left and right. I said to myself, "self, with all these wheat pennies there surely has to be a silver coin in here someplace."
Sure enough, no faster then that sentence flew out of my mouth, I get a nice sweet high tone and a 28-29 TID. About 4" deep out pops this Beautiful 1926 SLQ!! First one I have ever found with a nice full date.
This brings my total to 27 silvers and 139 wheat cents from this park.
Thanks for looking - Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3204 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3204 - Copy.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3205 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3205 - Copy.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3213 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3213 - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3215 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3215 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3260 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3260 - Copy.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 96
Recovered two more silvers and 13 wheaties. The earliest wheatie is dated 1916.
Funny as I was climbing up this little embankment today, I started popping wheat pennies left and right. I said to myself, "self, with all these wheat pennies there surely has to be a silver coin in here someplace."
Sure enough, no faster then that sentence flew out of my mouth, I get a nice sweet high tone and a 28-29 TID. About 4" deep out pops this Beautiful 1926 SLQ!! First one I have ever found with a nice full date.
This brings my total to 27 silvers and 139 wheat cents from this park.
Thanks for looking - Jim
Nice 1926..!