Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

70 or 705

Here is a post I made in reference to a question concerning the differences...... http://www.findmall.com/read.php?55,1095763,1095819#msg-1095819

Dirt Poor said:
I've used both, and I prefer the 70, because it's a little more user-friendly.(in my opinion)

I may add that I hve used the 10.5DD coils, Relic Hunting and have not found anything with the 705 that the 70 did not find. I do think that the 705 is a little smoother operating in pattern modes........MO

I have both,and I feel like throwing them in the trash. I can't get tne numbers or sounds to lock on a target, the sounds and numbers just jump all over. I sent the XT70 back in twice, still doesn't work right. nor does the 705 Never had this trouble with other Minelabs.

bubber said:
I have both,and I feel like throwing them in the trash. I can't get tne numbers or sounds to lock on a target, the sounds and numbers just jump all over. I sent the XT70 back in twice, still doesn't work right. nor does the 705 Never had this trouble with other Minelabs.

I get that type of behavior with the concentric coils around here. The DD coils are like changing from a bad AM radio station to a nice clear FM radio station.