Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6Th time here

metalmiester

This is my 6th time at this place and I never left here with less than 2 LOL I took pic with cell phone again but I think I have a rubie ring. The pic does no justice but if you saw it in person.... I will have you posted on this. Wedding dand is marked 14K with the N in dyslectic mode. What is that? Up side down N in the reverse? Have lots more to show . If interested drop me a personal line. HH Scott

I Think it is real I showed it to several people that know their !@#$%$#@. Its real. I think it is 2 Kt. Min. The wedding band like I say is 8.2 gr. The reverse N I don't understand. Need help on that. Scott