Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 Silver Day

metalmiester

Had no idea where I was heading to this morning and went with my first impulse. Last time I was there I got a 1916s merc and a sterling silver ring. The last time before that was 5 yrs ago. And the last time before that was the same but dug all new shi/ fecis. I slowed way down and it seemed if I imagined it there it would be. Like magic the shi/ fecise would appear. I didn't expect to get any thing more than the last time I went there but the moral of the story is if your attitude creates boundrys try something different.

Nice finds and apparently you finally have the sweep speed down pat. If you pulled those out with the new speed just think what else must be there with a little more time.

Looks like you did the right thing and went back and did some positive thinking. Now to get back there and see what else you can find. Good Luck and HH!

Congratualtions on your excellent finds. Question? How much moisture did the soil have when you dug those beauties? Was it muddy, wet, moist, etc.? Do you do just as well when the soil is parched and dry finding coins?

THE SOIL WAS A BLACK DRY LOME WICH WAS SUPRISING WITH ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE BEEN GETTING. USEALLY THE SILVER AROUND HERE IS BRILLIANT BUT SOME FROM YESTERDAY HAVE BLACK ON THEM. i DON'T THINK THAT IT WOULD BE CONSIDERD A LOW AREA. tHE BLACK SOIL JUST CRUMBLED. tHE SILVER LOOKED AWESOME IN THE BLACK SOIL.