Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6" Excelerator Delivers SLQ'S and a few old Foreign! :detecting:

Brought the 6" excelerator to one of the oldest parks in a local city. Nothing can hide from this coil what a great investment. Didn't hit much in the first hour, but decided to try a different spot at the bottom of a hill overlooking a baseball field. The ground was nice and moist and the first signal was coming in around 00-23, 00-25 and fairly deep. 7 1/2 inches later out pops my first ever standing liberty quarter. Too bad it was dateless :ranting: Oh well still was hoping to find one. Next signal about 3 feet away produced the same numbers and was also deep. At 7 inches a nice big silver rim was looking at me and my dad. It was completely straight up and on edge but again, dateless. I was so stoked over the fact that I found my first and then 5 min. later I popped out another! So we continued along the bottom of the hill and didn't find much and decided to go back where we found the SLQ's. Wouldn't you know it, we ended up find a 1915 Canadian Large Cent at about 6 inches and a 1944 Fillipean Centavo at 7 inches in the same area. These are both firsts for me and this coil has been hittin' them deep. What a day :thumbup: HH

wow! never found one and then two in 5 minutes!!!!!:thumbup: in my 3 and a half years of detecting i've only found one and yours are gorgeous compared to mine if that tells you anything lol:rolleyes:

n/t

I've only found two SLQ since 1999 and you find two in one day :yikes: Super finds. I'd be double checking that spot with a larger coil again :bouncy:

WTG! :cheers: