Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6” DD Coil

DirtAngler

Am already considering the 6 “ DD coil for my new Equinox 600. Feedback on depth difference compared to stock coil appreciated.

On my trashy roman/saxon sites which i bought the 6'' coil specifically for,i am finding that i am getting about 75% depth against the stock coil which i think is very acceptable,but of course on sites with lots of trash in depth in not paramount,what is more important with these coils is the ability too separate the good and the bad targets and that it excels at,its possible on clean land that you could increase the sensitivity a little and that 'could' gain some additional depth.

For it its all about how it performs in trashy sites and i am finding that since i bought the 6'' coils its not come off the Equinox,will probably stay on till after the crops come off as that little coil is a fantastic for stubble busting.The only coil that i have not used yet is the 15'' coil,still sat in my cupboard and not really sure why i bought it.

I haven’t had my Equanox a week yet however I am impressed , I have only used the 11” but I will be putting my 6” on soon. I am impresses with with only having to deal with two coils but if you have large fields then th3 15” will shine because you will be able to cover a lot more area.
On my old unit I had a Xterra 70 with five coils fo4 different areas and believe me it got to be a real pain changing all the time.
So now I only have to change between two and I’m ordering another lower shaft and keep one in each coil so I can change coils much faster.
So having all three coils will make the Nox a killer machine.

Doug