Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5x10 white F75 coil

Tinfoil

Who makes it. I can't find out anything about it. Who sells it and how much does one run. Nothing on the web site. I want one for my F75's. Thanks HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Tinfoil said:
Who makes it. I can't find out anything about it. Who sells it and how much does one run. Nothing on the web site. I want one for my F75's. Thanks HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Just looked at the sponsor list, http://www.findmall.com/read.php?43,2215486

The first one I looked up had it, Bart at big boys, probably others too.

http://www.bigboyshobbies.net/fisher-f75-5x10-elliptical-coil

Jerry, it's a Fisher coil and a good one to have in your arsenal. I got mine from Don at North Ga Relics, a forum sponsor. Can't remember the price for sure as it was included in a multi coil detector trade and buy. HH jim tn

Not even interested in a concentric. Hunt too much iron and trash for the concentric's. I must be out of touch or getting to old to keep up. I saw Keith Southerland do a you tube on one and knew I wanted one if it is a DD. Perfect for junk, trash, relic, woods and field hunting and since it is so sensitive on the tip area will be perfect when I tip the coil towards vertical and lift the coil to separate targets in the trash and iron. Thanks again guys. May all Your Days Be Filled With GOLD. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Kind of hard to take the 5x10 DD off the F75 once you put it on.

I got mine from Larry at NWI back in February.

HH
Mike

Thanks Reiver, called Bart, nice guy, and the 5x10 DD will be sent on Monday. That makes the stock DD, 5"DD, 3x6 concentric, ok coil if not real trashy and irony trash and I turn the sen. down. Just don't use it as much as the 5"DD. I use the 5" and 3x6 on my F75 and stock on the DST Modded F75 that I don't like. Biggest mistake I ever made buy getting my LTD Modded. :ranting: :thumbdown: More then likely will use the 5x10 on the Modded F75. I really appreciate the help finding and info on coil. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Ha, not sure about "OLD guys' Mike. I'm thinking he may be among the worker bees and not like you and I who get to hunt anytime we want. Good luck with the 5 x 10 DD. Mine, like Mike's, is seldom off the end of my 75. HH jim tn

Ha,yep I am only 73. Retired Chief with the US Navy, Retired second time 20 years with Grumman/Northrop/Grumman as a Senior Aircraft Quality Inspector. So I only been a retired old worker bee doing whatever and going whenever I want too for only 11 years. Would have been sooner but, I was just greedy and loved what I was doing and been that way all my life. I know I know, only 35 some odd years :detecting: ain,t long compared to some. I just got a late start. :rofl: :thumbup: :super: . Hey Mike, you still got your Golden like me and are you still working that V3i like me?? The V3i keeps my mind :crazy: trying to squeeze all out of it that it will do. Mike is young but Jim is old as dirt. :cheers: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Ha, I am just 36, but have been retired since 2006. Oh, that 36 might be a typo, but I am to tired to chance it. :rofl: HH jim tn

That is best you don't change it as you might really forget next time. A sign of old age is when you change things and forget what you changed. I really don't change things cause talk about getting complicated. Really :roflmao: Oh before my mind takes a nap, about that time, Take a look at Keith's you tube on the 5x10 DD and notice the sensitivity on the front end of the coil. Now what do you think you can do with that???? Ok Later, all you young guys. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

U YUNG PUPS--THA LOT OF YA!!!-----Uhh, what was it u were talkin bout---somethin white--wasn't it???:lmfao:

Hi Tinfoil.

I'm still a worker bee wishing I had a couple of clones. Short staffed at work, short staffed at home, short staffed at church. Wore out right now both emotionally and physically. Just too much going on with work and family and I haven't gotten more than two hours sleep at one time since last Wednesday due to wife's health. Waiting on another very close family member to breath the last breath so I can plan around the funeral. I come on the forums right now more for distraction than anything else.

Unfortuantly I sold my new toned Golden to fund something else I thought I had to have, thinking that I could buy another old toned Golden and get it upgraded. Only when I did buy the old tone Golden and called Tesoro to send it in and get it updated, Rusty told me they could no longer do the upgrades and tried to sell me something else. Pretty disappointing. What I really want right now is a Delta Cleansweep coil to use on a Lobo Super Trac. What would be even better is if I could find two of them. I could send one to Harold and get it modded for a G2+. ( I like the pistol grip) I think Tesoro lost their drawings for that too. Pretty disappointed in Tesoro.

I sold my V3i for a family emergency and then bought a V3 with the plan to upgrade. But haven't upgraded it to an V3i model yet. I kind of like it better than the V3i. Faster responding to the ground, less lock ups while adjusting things. I think all in all I feel much more comfortable with the V3 than the V3i.

I really like my F75 DST model. Couldn't use one in many areas before but now I can. I still have areas where I can't use it due to EMI but thats ok as there are more where I can use it now than can't use it. I really like how the FA mode just seemingly magically makes good targets appear. The F75 5x10 DD is made just for the F75 and you can tell. Its a great coil.

Once things settle down I'm going to reach out to Jorge and see if we can't fix the Omega 8500. There is a ton of potential in that detector that somehow got jammed up. I think we can fix it if we just let 7.8 kHz behave like 7.8 kHz instead of trying to fit it into a 5 kHz pattern. Its easier to live with when you put a 8" concentric on it. Was going to sell it and walk away until I decided it was a worthwhile rescue. Of course they may have dumped it already. I dunno.

You old folks take care until I can get old too.

:stretcher:
Mike

Mke, glad to hear say something about the Omega 8500 and do wish they could get it straightened out. The one I had was deep and loved coins, but the falsing finally got to me. Good luck with everything you have going. HH jim tn

Well,
My wife is home from her surgery and the follow-up rehabilitation stay (thats means I'm home now too) and my grandmother is now asleep in Jesus awaiting the Resurrection. So I guess things should start to get back to some sort of normal.

At least I'm not sleeping on that chair bed at the rehab place anymore. I guess you could call it sleeping. I was laying prone anyways...:stars:

HH
Mike

Mike,

Sorry about your grandmother, my she rest in piece.

Good to hear wife doing better and you are back home now.

God bless,

Ron in WV

Thank you, Ron.
Mike