Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5th trip to the park

JimmyCT

My fifth trip and found 5 more silvers!! Unbelievable how all this silver was missed.
This makes 23 silvers and 106 wheat cents!

Note: the 1957 rosey ( before knowing it was a silver dime) as I was scanning over the target and it was wildly slamming 38-40 for a TID and I could hear iron.... However, (what made me dig) the tone held pretty darn steady, TID kept swinging back and forth between 38-40 and the biggest giveaway was the target didn't 'spike" in tone like iron does. Keep this info in the old memory bank if you come across a situation like this.
Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
volume set to 25 then adjusted to a comfortable level on my headphones
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow scanning speed

Attachments

• five.JPG
    five.JPG
    493.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3104 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3104 - Copy.JPG
    689 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3106 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3106 - Copy.JPG
    632.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3107 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3107 - Copy.JPG
    596.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3109 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3109 - Copy.JPG
    545.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3110 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3110 - Copy.JPG
    693 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3117 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3117 - Copy.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 135
My fifth trip and found 5 more silvers!! Unbelievable how all this silver was missed.

Note: the 1957 rosey ( before knowing it was a silver dime) as I was scanning over the target and it was wildly slamming 38-40 for a TID and I could hear iron.... However, (what made me dig) the tone held pretty darn steady, TID kept swinging back and forth between 38-40 and the biggest giveaway was the target didn't 'spike" in tone like iron does. Keep this info in the old memory bank if you come across a situation like this.
Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow scanning speed
Congrats--doing great! Ma

Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow scanning speed
I wish we could hear what you heard too recover that silver dime..! Your knocking this park to death. Good Job.!
Why don't you just pitch a tent there and set up a little camp, and save on gas. 😊

Last edited: