Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4th Silver with Etrac

JimmyD

I have been doing 30 minute commando hunts all week and got in about three. I hit an older site, a soccer field and some tot lots. Most of the hunting was with the MXT and it didn't let me down. I cleaned out the tot lot for a bunch of clad. I had about an hour tonight and hit a soccer field under the lights so I could test the etrac's back light. I went along the side of the field and was just surface hunting. I got a nice high pitched tone and pulled a silver ring. It is a "True/Love/Waits" ring market .925. This is my 4th silver with the etrac in about a month of having it (2 rings, 1 silver buckle and 41 Quarter.) I also hit an older well hunted site and hit 4 wheaties and 5 lincolns with the etrac. Not a bad wheatie ratio. The final count is:

7 Quarters
7 Dimes
5 Nickels
14 Lincolns
21 Zincolns
4 Wheaties (53D, 44D, 49, 45)
.925 True Love Waits Ring
Costume Cross
1 Ear Ring Black Steel
2 Keys
2007 Canadian Penny (Coinstar Find)

My all time Jewelry Count is:

6 Gold Rings (2 Returned including on diamond engagement ring)
10 Silver Rings
2 Gold Ear Rings
3 Silver Pendants
2 Silver Other (Buckle, Hair clip)
12 Costume RIngs
2 Costume Braclets (1 Stainless Magnetic, 1 stone)

Congratulations on the finds and thanks for the rundown of your hunts and the pictures!

NebTrac

Great job Jimmy - keep up the good work !:thumbup:

Nice Finds! and any amount of time hunting is good time.

Very nice finds!