Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3rd hunt 2nd Gold! I'm on a roll baby!

JayLT76

Jumped right back in the water after work today thinking there could not possibly be another gold there and then Bang! out pops this small ring! The making inside is super small and took me a while with the loop to see but it's marked 985 which if i'm not mistaken is 23k gold yeah! In addition i pulled .89 cents in clad a old silver ring a key a junk ear ring and a cross which i think is made out of lead. This new AT Pro is killin it!

Heck yeah, looks like you might have a little honey hole all to yourself there bud! :drinking:

Man! I agree with MuddDawg, You know when you found those wheat pennys the other day with that big gold cross,, nobody else ever hunted that spot!

Thats the kind of place you can be really cleaning and learning the Pro at the same time! Outstanding!:clapping: Theres more of some sort of goodness down in there...get every signal if you can just to learn the machine and NOT leave a big chain behind!...:clapping:
Mud