Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3HRS. - In the lane this moring - no skunk- just one small gold ticket :) :)

Walked in the the garage this morning, grapped the surfasplorer and hit the lane around 8 am-----------had some breeze

Saw no other hunters dry or wet--------------strange I say.

I crossed the line into the professors territory tooooo, but on my way south I see this very large linkbelt crane just on the north side of the pier. They are driving big steel pipe into the beach, area is all wrapped up with orange plastic fencing---------------south I go and south and south until I come to the pipe.

It is a good thing I went that far south, because near the pipe is where I found the only small piece of gold for the day

Now coming back north was cool until I got to the orange fencing and I see security guards at both ends, so I walk out into the knee deep water thinking I am just going to cruise on by------------------no way-------------------have to come out and walk all the way around all this mess------------going south and north, man I can tell u there are some real bleak zones---------------long stretches without any signals at all