Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3hrs. here - 1hr. there - gold loot - silver and - thank u surfgod :) :)

Swung my low tide tims and picked him up, off to the lane

It was a nice day in the lane, as u have already heard it was a meager day and I had the mumbles, but the surfgod must have heard me mumbling under my breathe and decided to let a few tickets out of the treasure chest.

I managed to snag a nice 10K white gold band, one kinda cool silver ring, nitro pendant and little ankle deal

One of my batteries is going dead, so Tim and I decide to cut out and go check out the bay and hunt for a ring we heard about. Man what a wasted hour that was. The bay was real nice, no waves, water cool, but that was all I liked about it.

Here is the spin

Good luck to everyone, there is a meager chance I may shoot down after dinner and take a short spin in the night zone, but just a chance.

OF8191.jpg

OF8192.jpg

OF8193.jpg

OF8194.jpg

OF8195.jpg

OF8196.jpg

OF8197.jpg

OF8198.jpg

OF8199.jpg

OF81910.jpg

OF81911.jpg

OF81912.jpg