Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

34 degrees. Good day to dig…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Had a couple hours free so I started a new old place. Not much today but much more to hunt there. Neat find is a ring with a chain fuzed to the inside.I cleaned it careful so it is still stuck there. One wheat 1944, a 59 nickel and a 59 penny, 38 cents in clad, a very big button, several misc, and plenty of trash. Can't wait to get back and find some silver!
[attachment 338208 IMG_0337.JPG] [attachment 338209 IMG_0340.JPG]
\[attachment 338210 IMG_0342.JPG] [attachment 338211 IMG_0338.JPG]

It's never to cold to detect. Maybe to check of to dig but not detect. LOL. If only that ring could talk. Congratulations

Good hunting even in cold weather....various finds and since I know how good at :detecting: you are....you will find the silver and maybe even gold! God Bless and that ring is interesting! :angel: Ma

Mike (Steve), you're right! It's never too cold to dig IF your in someplace warm like Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, or anyplace else where your not freezing your backside off! :rofl: