Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

33.6 grams of 14kt gold today with a little bling

captRobert

started hunting 8:30 this morning at a fav beach....tide was low but to much soft sand so i stayed on the very edge of the lane near dry sand. two other hunters, very nice ladies were there also. talked for a while then off separate ways..I went to a area where the donners horse around and get wild a lot....booze and whatever cause them to loose stuff now and then. anyway hitin a lot of trash when i get this wisper but repeatable somewhat broken signal. figured it was a peice a junk but digging is easy....down i dig, almost gave up, 10". 14" 18"..and bang out it comes a nice gold locket and attending chains....then about 20 feet away Bang a 14kt ring,,,,ok thats pretty good for me....since i dont find gold like most of you hunters do..started back to a diff part of the beach get a weak repeatable signal and bang, pirate Bling! silver Skull and Cross bones....nicely made item, I had to leave but on the way out got the broken bead thing and its got a piece of silver attached to it......thanks for looking...

$451 nice figure..I was going to send it into midwest....that would have got me a bar or two with the other stuff...Oh well more out there to find! AND winter is coming and the sand will be GONE!! YA!

Here's how that works in my house capt. Bought Huntress an Excal and she goes and finds her own loot. Now there are things I have found, that she fancys and others she has found, that I fancy. In such cases an accord is reached for a trade. Loot-fer-loot! You must come to terms with yer winch mate! Pirates werk hard fer their loot and surrender is not an option, is it? GH

However since she bought me the excal i'll give her the big gold find...but not the next gold, that for me and my gold bars when it comes around, I am a pirate at heart after all...an whats a pirate without gold..;) wensday I'll be back at it, got anotehr 3-4 hour hunt planned an know just the area!