Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

32 above and still diggin...

Aaron

LeggoHead and I met at a high school that doesnt seem to have been hunted in a long time, despite the cold and wind we both were pretty happy. Hunted for 2.5 hrs, I found 55 coins ($3.79), a tie clip and best of all a RATT pin circa. '84,( a 80's rock band) probably was laying there since I was in high school. LeggoHead found around $4.60 and a silver rosie. I have to say the more I use this machine the more I love it. I have programmed the nickels to sound like the dime/pennie, this thing is a nickel killing machine! I have 48 hours on it not much I know, only had it 5 weeks, 410 coins ($46.73). I am really starting feel like I am understanding its "language".

Thanks for looking!
Aaron

I made it out for a while this afternoon too.Temp was running about 29 degrees.The ground is so darn hard,especially in area that the soil was still moist.I managed to pull a bunch of clad and one 45' wheat before I sliced my finger with my Lesche trying to dig what I thought was another wheat in some very hard ground.Tommorrow I'll keep my gloves on.:biggrin:

The ground hasnt hardened yet here in Michigan so we will keep diggin. Im gonna go to to sledding hill for surface stuff after each snow when the white stuff starts flyin, Ive tried diggin in frozen ground before, its just to difficult. Now if I definately knew there was silver or gold there...

I got a new V five days ago, I live in Michigan, and it is to cold for me to try it out. You guys must be young, anyway, I am impressed. I am a retired Green Beret and I am enjoying this civilian life where I don't have to do something if I don't want to. I may go out when it gets to the mid to upper 40's. I have read and I think I understand everything I need to know about the V, but I am sure I will have a brain fart or two when I get out there. Anyway, good luck and happy hunting.

I'm 43 not too young. I am a year round window cleaner, so I am used to being outside, just gotta dress for it. Until the ground freezes I'll keep diggin, then search for surface targets in the snow at the sledding hill. Thanks Jim.
Aaron

GOT THAT RIGHT!
Man, I'm really lovin this machine, I know its only a matter of time till I find that first gold ring...

Congrats on your finds and enthusiasm. I'm a new dirt fisherman. The V3 is my first detector. The first thing I did was through a few coins out in my backyard to test. I retrieved everything but 1 penny and a nickel. I took me a couple weeks of frustration before I decided to listen to what it was telling me. Since then I have collected over 75 dollars in clad since mid December using standard coin search. I'm hooked for life now. Happy digging :)