Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 ring day

steve in so la

I have been detecting an old park for the last couple months getting mostly recent coins. Today I started off with 7 coins in my first hole - I knew it was to be better than other days. After a few hours I ended up with 41 coins, all deep & rough.

But along the way I dug three rings , one silver and two junk. So I was rewarded after all my effort.. steve in so la

Sounds like you definitely had a good hunt. Congratulations

WTG Steve! Glad you could get out and hunt. Indeed it sounds like you had a good day. I'm hoping my body will be healed by next spring so I can get out too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We like pics :thumbup:

It seems like it's getting harder to post pics from an online site. They take away the ability; they require certain sizes; etc that makes it not worth while to do so. Especially with the falling enrollment in some of the forums. Such is life, Steve in so la

I put them in a folder in my computer then I just click upload and then choose it from the folder. Pretty easy. There are a few sites that limit how big the pic is, but other than that. easy peasy.