Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 hunts…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Went to Lake MI with the family, so only hunted a short time but did manage a pair of sunglasses, and $1.03 in clad. Dropped off my daughter and her friend at the movies so I had enough time to hit two tot lots. I got $1.19 in clad, a costume ring, a sterling silver heart ring, and a costume ear ring. Back at the big lake for a 4 hour hunt and did a tad better. My first target was a nitro costume ring, later on picked up a sterling necklace with a cross pendant, Then I switched machines and scoops and went in the water. Less targets out there but did manage a wedding band with a name and date inside. Will try to return it. Thought it may be white gold but it's sterling silver, Also picked up a costume ear ring, a geode, some misc, and $3.12 in clad, Having fun in the sun!
[attachment 360685 IMG_5340.jpg]
[attachment 360686 IMG_5338.jpg]
[attachment 360687 IMG_5339.jpg]
[attachment 360688 IMG_5342.jpg]
[attachment 360689 IMG_5343.jpg]

kinda open where I can see the crystals.

n/t

I found one the size of a baseball. When I shook it I could hear water sloshing. Imagine the kazillions of years that water was. Steve

Sweet finds Mike. We have been finding geodes the last few weeks and breaking them open. We enjoy looking for them.