Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 Hour HUNT AT THE OLD BATTLE FIELD.......

ROGERTN

DID SOME TWEAKING AND TUNING THIS WEEK ON THE DFX...WENT BACK OUT TO THE FAR END OF THE FIELD WHERE THE LAST TWO ENFIELDS CAME FROM AND LOW AND BEHOLD ANOTHER RAM ROD SMASHED ENFIELD AND TWO ROUND BALLS.... THE SMASHED ONE LOOKS LIKE A FIRED ENFIELD?? AND DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE LITTLE CIRCLE THING IS??? LOOKS LIKE TO ME IT WAS CUT OFF THE BACK OF A BULLET???MAYBE A HOMEAID BUTTON?????[attachment 83045 3-9-08003.jpg]
[attachment 83046 3-9-08002.jpg]

hey roger, thats ok, i hunted for 5 hours today! and i feel beat up, you know how the adrenaline thing goes. you had a good day too, i see. it sure beats sittin at the house and dreamin about it! it seems you just cant get away from those over rammed bullets, can you? thats still a good problem to have. good job, and hh,

YEA BEEN HUNTING THIS AREA FOR ABOUT TWO YRS DECIDED TO HUNT THE OTHER END ONE DAY AND THATS WHEN I STARTED PULLING THE ENFIELDS AND OVER RAMED BULLETS. PRETTY NEAT TO FIND ANYTHING ILL TAKE ALL OF THEM.