Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 firsts & highest payout in 1 1/2hr hunt

rever5101

hit a grass pick nick area on my way home from work today ,quarters everywhere found 46 coins for a total of $8.11 (also hit the soda machine so the dimes arnt in pic) bringing my total clad count of 08 to $87.43. also 3 firsts a sac and to tokens the one on the right has to be the coolest coin ever my new favorite for sure
lastscanl.jpg

lastscang-1.jpg

lastscan.jpg

:thumbup: D'ont you like it when you find an area like that. Nice find.

That was 1 1/2 hours well used!! I want a spot like that.

ill have to try that one again next time i go through there its only about a 50ftx50ft area next to a Carl's Jr so i think i got most of the change but ill hit it in all metal next time don't think I'm gonna get any pre 64s though since all the coins are between 80 to 05 and almost all were at 4-6 inches easy digin though