Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 F70 Hunts

treasurebone

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkI0YmvRkqs[/video]

This videos contains 3 metal detecting hunts with my Fisher F70 from last week. I hunted the woods, an old park and a Boy Scouts of America camp ground. Found some silver, coins, neckerchief slides, an old Boy Scout medal, some clad and other relics.

My F-70 settings are as follow:

Disc: 06
Speed: De
Sen: 82 (Min 82 and then run it as high as conditions allow)
Thresh: -1 (But I try to run threshold as high as conditions allow)
# of Tones: 2f

I seem to get very good depth with these settings and when the target is Iron I can usually tell because I hear a little low grunt before the high tone. Thanks for watching and happy hunting!

Nice work. and thanks for the video, Tbone! It was great, nice dime and big silver ring. Maybe you can summon lightening and thunder with it, it was either that or the Harry Potter thing you found!
Mud

LOL I didn't think about the Harry Potter pin...It was kind of funny how the thunder cracked right when I picked that ring up lol. Thanks for the comment Mud!

Nice digs from the earth! And thank TBone, I'll check out those F70 settings that you're using once I get mine figured out and working the was it should be.