Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 cent piece,1869 nickel,standing liberty half dollar killer day!

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

found the half below my house and went to a new site and when we got there dig holes everywhere bummer but wait I took my new machine and went to work in the thick iron.I pulled the nickle from one of thier dig holes and pulled the 3 cent piece from the midst of their dig holes got a flat button and percusion cap too. [attachment 330522 DSCN1006.JPG][attachment 330523 DSCN1007.JPG][attachment 330524 DSCN1008.JPG][attachment 330525 DSCN1009.JPG][attachment 330526 DSCN1010.JPG][attachment 330527 DSCN1011.JPG]

WOW!! You hit the jack pot, but with all the holes it shows the other one's detector wasn't pin pointing and finding the oldies like you did! Keep up the good :detecting: and May God Bless you with more great finds with your new detector! Amen! :angel: Ma

Wat a great day! 3 great coins!! Congrats, :thumbup: