Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3-3-08 finds

gware12

I had a good time getting out but it seems I had alot of trouble locating targets and getting solid hits. Is there a difference in using alkaline and rechargeable batteries.

Your probably better off with rechargeables but they cost an arm and leg. Four batteries and charger is $29.00 at WalMart.
You can buy really cheap batteries like Raovac at WalMart 4 for $1.00. They might last one or two days depending on how many hours you put in per day. Dollar Tree has Sun Beam batteries 8 in a pack for a dollar and gets you about the same usage. The batteries are made in Mexico.
Good luck.
RR

I use rechargeable. They seem to last longer than regular batteries. The up front cost is a little high but It makes up for it in the long run. I carry 4 regular batteries and a 9 volt in a small pouch on my belt. That way if I'm a long way form the car I can change in the field.