Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 1/2 inches rain in 1 hour today

steve in so la

Fortunately, I cut the grass just before the deluge otherwise I would have to wait several days for it to dry out.

flood%208%200016_zpsslvxi5oo.jpg

We got 3 1/2 inches in just 1 hour. What a difference from Arizona.
Steve in so la

That's a bunch no matter where you live! Glad no floods

That is a lot of rain. We have been getting a lot of rain here but not that quick. Man you had to have some flooding with that.

Some trailer parks had flooding due to poor drainage but most places have good drainage. I guess with so many years of rains here they have got a handle on it. Steve

Yes, that is a lot of rain in an hour, it stormed and rained here last night and again this afternoon, as it has been raining and storming a lot for my area and where Carolyn lives about 40 miles south of Cuba, MO! It gets so hot and humid during the days that we have storms and rains usually during the nights or late evenings! My lawn was mown on the 3rd, so don't have to worry about the grass and ground being too wet right now! Sounds like more coming, as it is thundering as I am typing this! I pray everyone stays safe and no flooding or severe storms or tornadoes occur! Amen! :angel: Ma

Grrrrrrrrrrr---I am green with envy steve:rofl::rofl:Everything is turning brown ground hard as a rock:surrender:

Hi Bill, you can have some of our rain and flooding, as there are warnings out for the next couple of days for Crawford County, where I live, and for Phelps County, where Carolyn lives and one other County, but as usual the memory of this old lady lacks a lot, so don't remember! But if you can round up the water in a huge container, you can have all you want to take to TX and use! LOL! :rolleyes: :angel: Ma