Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd backyard hunt

jnstrom

Well... I could not find my camera so Im missing pics but Ill upload them once I find it.

I finally got out into the yard again to try out my Vaquero (name to be deter maned later) for round two.

Im still hunting at the full disc first to get some of the trash out of the way.

(((AND thanks Tabdog for the ground balancing video (simple and easy!)))).

My finds were strange to say the least. I found a steel dart that we lost 2 summers ago and an object that looked pretty old. (pic will come soon) it looks like an old light bulb socket but it can't be. It has a nipple with a large brass screw lid that had rubber around the edge. (never seen anything like it in my life) maybe something from a car. Ill upload pics and see if anyone can identify it. Very strange.

I also dug out that hole that I did not find anything but my detector went nuts on in the first hunt. It was a metal spring that was stretched out. Im surprised it showed up at full disc. Unfortunately I accidentally reburied it. (dummy!).

jnstrom,
Just wondering where you have the threshold is set? And looking forward to hearing about what else you find!
tvr

Hay Jnstrom,

Glad you are gettin out and connecting with your V.

Sounds like you had a time with that spring.

That's how we learn. Some times I will dig the large

iron when looking for relics and stuff. Sometimes those

iron targets can be very interesting objects from the past.

But they are usually just rusty old junk.

Had my V and my Compadre out today. I didn't come up

with much either, but I had a good time.

That's where it's at for me. Finds are great, but being

able to hunt is the real prise.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog