Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

250 pinpointing

jery

Well, i know you members of the forum who helped me learn the pinpointing secret of the 250 will be relieved to know that i now have it mastered. I think the sensitivity of the coil with other metals around made it very difficult for me to get the hang of it. So, there will no more posts on it from me. Thanks for all your help. Jerry

Nothing big John, just some clad coins, about$3.00 worth. Dont know how to post pics, that will be the next thing i learn. I have found many rings in the past year, along with two walking liberty halves(1917 and 1935) plus several mercury and rosie dimes. Found my first silver quarter the other day. I had found many 1965 quarters but no silver, bingo i found one at and ole ghost town where the school teacher used to live. I also found a mercury dime and a 1940 penny. Gonna go back, but have to find some way to not let the local drunk see me. He pestered me the whole time, and i finally had to leave. Jery

Gonna go back, but have to find some way to not let the local drunk see me. He pestered me the whole time, and i finally had to leave...
:detecting: :drinking: :stars: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote jery] Gonna go back, but have to find some way to not let the local drunk see me. He pestered me the whole time, and i finally had to leave. Jery[/quote]

:heh:The last time I saw him was 2 weeks ago in a park in my town; I had to leave, too. Glad he moved on to your town, Jery.:lmfao::clapping:

Just kiddin, Jer, but it did happen to me, too. Hazard of the hobby, I guess.

You're not the only one it took to a day to master.
I had to figure it out on my own. The back yard of my house was full of holes.