Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2006 totals..............

good results Greg. I sure would be digging those older coins if I could. Glad to see all the oldies you dug. Congrats on that - dont know if your pard will look at it that way tho :) Steve in so az

15 years I have been using a Fisher 1266 X. No read out, just sounds. Matter of fact, I just found and bought another 1266 X as my current one is about worn out. They stopped making them some time back. steve in so az

hunting with your shadow, and I think you two look a lot alike! :lol:
So who knows which one of you is ugly?
Ya did good buddy, congrats on finding more old coins! :)

I do see things differently! he said his buddy beats him 9 out of 10 times, but I think it is 9.9 out of 10! :lol: and that is only because I throw him some scraps now and then! :lol:

..Anybody that bought a new Fisher before first Texas bought them out(ME!!)keeps their Lifetime Warranty...after;only have a 2 year warranty....