Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 machines

findit

if you have one machine and could only choose one more any brand which one would it be.Or if you already have more than two and could only keep
two out of all the machines out there which ones would you choose to
basically cover everything on dry land?

findit: I would not attempt to answer that question until I discussed with you, your main detecting goals, soil, and general MO. Otherwise all I would be telling you is what I like. I wouldn't think you would buy a car just because I told you "it was the best." So in order to be honest with you and give you useable information, I'd want to speak to you personally. Have questions; email me and I'll be glad to give you a call.
Good hunting,
David@Dixe

I have an MXT and a Quattro....couldn't imagine a better combination!

Marc

Easy...

The Tejon would be hand's down the 1st choice. Second would probably be either a T2 or and MXT.

The Tejon, once you learn it will beat any other machine for relics, in any ground. In good ground the T2 will keep up. For coins, I would go with either the T2 or the MXT. The sovereign GT is also a good machine but the weight is a deciding factor for me.

Again there is no machine that will out-hunt the Tejon in most ground. On the beach I would use either the T2 or the GT.

I am probably going to buy a CZ3D to compliment my other machines. Also, if I didn't own a T2, I would not buy one. I'd buy an F-75.

J

Opps, I replied to this thread twice... laff.

Sorry!

J

The F75 is a better machine then the T2 and I think it stands alone as a number one relic hunter then of course I love it as my main coin machine.

I have the XL Pro but it is slow in iron even with a DD coil. So I got the F75 and never use my White's

in the back, and Cointrax-2 mod in front, afterall, everything started with George. Also the Gold Scan-5 P.I. which ground cancels the worst ground and transmitts about 20X what a VLF puts out and identifies to depth by tone.