Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 hrs with the M6

:ukflag:Out for 2 hrs at the weekend for a quick field test with the M6 nothing special a few bits of old lead & some small hot rocks, then a faint signal with a low number but as it was still in the gold section I dug it.
Turned out to be this button at 6" on its edge has the words " Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense " which translates as " Shame Be To Him That Thinks Evil Of It "
I believe it belongs to the Duke of Beaufort Estate, first picture as found and last after cleaning.

That button has turned out well after cleaning it,a very nice find.

The M6 looks like a very good machine,never used one myself but always fancied getting one as a backup for my DFX.

Out of interest what coil had you been using ???

leslie said:
Stick a SEF coil on it Fred, these coils put the Whites machines on steroids:thumbup:

Les:ukflag:

What size SEF are you talking about ?? i have the SEF8x6 coil,Whites 10x6,1400dd,5.3,stock coil and also the 12'' Hotshot,my favourite combinations are the SEF,5.3 and Hotshot for pasture.

I have the SEF 8x6 for my trashy sites and the SEF 12x10 for my not so trashy sites,can both be used at full sensitivity and run very stable

on my MX5, I really like the MX5 and all it's great features and my Deus has now become my back-up machine.

Hope this answers your question Mega B

Les.