Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 Barber quarters and one SLQ in the same F***ing plug!

mac9955

Does it get any better than this? Probably not too much more. I returned to the spot I've been going to for the past 7 months and it was memorable. As soon as I arrived I dug a 41 Merc and soon after that I found 8 clad quarters in one plug, I wondered aloud, it would be nice to dig 8 silver quarters in one plug, well 5 minutes later I dug 3 silver Quarters in the same plug, a 1905, 1914D and a 1918 SLQ. Does it get any better than this?
Well, it does, on the way to my car I dragged the coil as I was leaving, ( how many of us have done that? )and I dug a 1941 quarter for a total of 4 silver quarters and one Merc for 2 hours of work, I mean play.
I met Stew there and left shortly after that, I hope he found some silver.

of site are you hunting? park, school, home etc. Not sure I would call the plug what you called it but for sure they are nice finds.

Sure is a lot of fun digging Multiple Quarters in 1 Hole, especially when they are Silver and the Older Kind. Bet you can't wait to get back there to see what else you can find. Congrats on a Fantastic Outing. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

I havent found any Barbers or Standing Liberty Quarters, sure would like to tho. And to find them in the same hole. Sounds like a great site. Cant wait to see whats next!!