Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st trip to work yesterday on my...................................

Greg from Mi.

bike.
I got it last year to help drop a lb. or two. Didnt work!!
So I thought if I cant loose weight with it I might as well save a buck or two.
Greg

n/t

Neat bike, sounds like a great idea. If I had one I bet I could get 2 gallons of rocky road ice cream per mile. ;) I guess It's really something we should all be doing. When gas hits $5, we may have to!!! Have fun and God bless and keep you safe on your bike.
Ed

How far do u have to bike to work??? My hubby did that "in his younger years" then hurt his knee and had to stop. He rode 17 miles one way across town.

yesterday I drove my van to work with my bike in it. That way if it rains I can just drive home. My work is gated so the public cant get in. I then leave my van at work and ride home. If we have running around to do we use Judy's car. The next day ( today ) I ride my bike in to work and put it in my van. That way if it rains while I'm at work or when its time to leave I can drive home. other wise I can ride my bike. Only issue is if its raining and my vans at work I can drive judys car in but then she doesnt have a car while I'm at work, but I'll have two cars at work. How crazy is that?
Another option is:
Out of the 9 mile I ride 6 have sidewalks. At the 6 mile point theres a car pool parking place. Thinking of driving to the car pool place and ride to work the rest of the way and back then drive the last 3 mile where theres no sidewalks or street light with the van however if it rains then I'm all wet. Of course you knew that
Hehehe
Greg

Nice bike, Greg, and maybe you can build a plastic or glass bubble around it and ride without being cold or wet?