Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st time out with the 600

kaolinwasher

Man , i feel like i was put in a race car and entered the Indy 500 and they said go with a manuel clutch and 12 gears , I took the machine up to the hill of nails its been hit hard over and over did not figure it would pull anything out of it . but it did i got one brass buckle al other 10+ detectors missed so that say alot for this machine . and right now i do not know what Im doing , its got a learning curve. and its going to take some time to settle in to what works best

Attachments

• 20200424_092003.jpg
    20200424_092003.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 114
and by the way it gave a solid 7 VDI kinda low but had a good sound non iron

Nice start... I know how you feel... my very first time out with my Equinox, I found a 1909 wheat penny with a 3” nail in the hole with it, yet it gave a very good signal, and this site has been hit by too many detectors to count.
It only gets better too!!👍

Gunnar,
How did you set your detector up ? What were your settings on nail hill ?

hang on, it gets better!

Gunnar,
How did you set your detector up ? What were your settings on nail hill ?

hang on, it gets better!
Jim i dont even remember i was changing it as i went I,m a greeny