Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st quick hunt with T-2

I took the T-2 out yesterday for a quick hunt in my yard ( Old and Trashy ) before my gig yesterday. I've hit my yard hard with my previous detectors ( Tesoros -(Vaquero , Tejon , Cortes , and Golden Umax) , Garrets GTI 2500 , and minelab E-Trac. I found a 1942-P wartime nickel within the first 10 minutes by the area where the clothsline is. I know I've searched that area hard before with my other detectors. I really like the T-2 and can't wait to try it out tomarrow with my friend who ownes the coinshop in the town near me. He's a whites dealer and he's going to take me to some sites that he found old coins with his whites detectors and he's curious if my T-2 can pull out some goodies that he missed. I'll keep you updated on the results. HH , CoinShooter-Craig

T2 is one of the best coin machines I have ever used...

Good stuff, Craig! I am really liking my switch over to the T2 and F75 machines. I am starting to get used to the sounds and, man, you can gain confidence pretty darn quick with them! I bet you will find some good stuff with it tomorrow.

i will guarantee in writing you will pull out a few goodies he missed :)