Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st field hunt with 800 scores pretty indian

bootyhoundpa

Took the 800 to my favorite iron patch field.. I’ve hunted the tar out of this place with every machine I’ve got and being new to the 800 I struggled a little bit but managed 2 flat buttons,a very nice 1874 Indian penny (probably the nicest I’ve ever dug). It was down in the clay which helped preserve it.. I also dug my share of thick iron objects,but all part of the learning process I guess..[attachment 365549 78871216-B714-4703-AA02-9D68BEB91A5F.jpeg][attachment 365550 87B1F112-538E-44D9-8872-4F19DB42122C.jpeg]

Nice Indian !!! Man only 3 years away from the elusive 1877 mine never come out of the ground looking like that..

Mkus said:
Nice Indian !!! Man only 3 years away from the elusive 1877 mine never come out of the ground looking like that..
Thanks Mkus,funny you should say that as I did find an 1877 Indian penny and it was only about 20ft away from where I found this one ..that was a few years ago and it is also I nice shape but not quite as nice as this one..I still have it and would post pic but my Samsung crashed about 3 weeks ago taking my stored pics with it..I now have an apple 6. all these new electronics make this old head dizzy..lol.

Crisp detail it must have been pretty fresh when she was dropped. Congratulations on some great finds !!
Jeff

I also got out for a freshwater hunt the week before micro jewelry hunting and did manage this little pendent..it might be gold,looks right but didn’t test it yet...[attachment 365555 D17AC91A-0EB3-474E-8BB3-209866B80B2F.jpeg]

The Nox really is a great machine a park I've been hunting surprises me it's been hunted hard but the nox keeps on finding silver there!

Beautiful IH!!!

I’m not sure the Indian was the original signal I was chasing..there is just so much iron,hot rocks,and little bit’s of-whatnot ground into the soil from 200 years of habitation..even when I was in the cleaner part of the field the headphones sounded like a continuous Buddy Rich drum solo from all the iron grunts...I’ve got a lot to learn with this machine..