Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st day of the year and it's already gone to the dogs............

Greg from Mi.

Dog license that is. got up this AM and went detecting. At my house which has a lot of pine trees it wasnt too cold at 8:00 and just cloudy. By the time I got to the site which is in a area with no trees it was windy with light rain. After a while the rain stopped. Yep, stopped raining and turned to snow!!. After only 1 1/2 hours my feet and hands were too cold so I went home but not before finding this 1921 Dog tag.
Lucky I even got out this time of year.
Have a good new years day and please continue praying for my Dad as he is not doing well.
Greg from Mi.

n/t

how many times have you been able to detect on New Year's Day- as per the weather ? I will keep your dad in my prayers, steve in so az

the 9 years I've detected I only detected 4 Jan. I've had a few time where its been no detecting Dec. to march. Mike go'es some times that I wont. Must be me being older know better to stay inside in the warm and do research.
Thanks for praying for my Dad. He's going down hill fast but were still hoping and praying
Greg

forgot the year though but I was detecting at one of the high schools and people were in their shorts and short sleeve shirts! Sone winters are so cold brrrrr and others are so warm....just like springtime!!

Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

God Bless!
Betty

Nice tag! :) Where did ya go? I didn't hear my phone ring!!! :lol: BBBAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!! Sound familiar! :lol:
Praying for your dad!