Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1960's tv

david(tx)

[attachment 6634 morg85.jpg]i appeared on gunsmoke more than miss kitty[attachment 6635 russianSm.jpg]really,i think you better think again because i may have,and on the wild wild west too.[attachment 6636 k7.jpg]your both lyin',now marshall dillion if you'll just untie my hands i'll be a good boy.

I never realized that they were father and son. That Dub Taylor sure made a lot of movies and that accent was real. The sucker didn't have to act because he was himself on the screen, much like John Wayne.

You got my curiosity up so I did a little investigation with the help of our friends at Google.

Gunsmoke is my all-time favorite TV western. It just had the magic formula. It's too bad we don't have room for quality television anymore. My kids grew up without TV because of that and the fact that they just didn't need the reality shows and the sitcoms cramming garbage down their thoats. They are old enough now to make their own decisions, but TV today does not need to be in a position to influence the wide-eyed innocence of our children. -Just my two-cents worth-

Three cheers for Gunsmoke, and the Rifleman, and Roy Rogers and Dale Evans--and all that they stood for!!! :clapping:

aj

or was his first acting job something about a river boat..