Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1916 D Merc! Aw it’s a S!

Mark kus

Unbelievable I stayed close to home big parking lot at a old park which has been giving up some silver dimes
Today I was hitting mostly clad with some nice wheats and then that nice 27-28 on the Nox abou 4” down I saw the silver
Dime right after the plug flipped and saw the mercury it was a little worn nice a early one I thought to myself maybe a 1916???
Well I was right my 4 this year!
Then I flipped it over and saw what looked like a D!! OMG! I had to take a pic and check well I did turned out another S!
Ugggh maybe next time that’s what I keep telling myself!
HH
Mark

All my heart stopping 16's have been "S's" as well, and they do get you wound up. Keep swinging they're out there one of my friends have one.
Jeff

Good looking coin! At the rate you're popping these old coins out of the ground, I'd say you have a real good chance at locating that elusive "D".

Lol yep thanks guys its the big parking lot I've been hunting it's the old park dates pre 1900's parking lot is huge! so I've got a lot of searching to do a half and quarter are there
only one silver yesterday but some wheats and clad ..

i've found quite a few of those with the s.2 years ago i finaly found one with a d. hang in they are out there

Still, a very nice find.:detecting: