Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

18K HGE Day

Low Tide Tim

Went to the surf lane today for low tide. The surf was rough and there is quite a cut on the beach, not vertical but more sloping, you can barely see the boardwalk from the edge of the surf. Ran into 2 regulars down there today, Vince and Va. Beach Ron and Zack. No one seemed to be doing too well. I also talked to several dry sand hunters and they were not doing much better, just more clad. Then about 15 minutes or so before the tide changed the targets started to pick up. I found 1 18K Heavy Electric Gold plated ring.(looked good in the scoop) one guess stainless steel watch, still running, a mood ring and a 1 dollar U. S. Coin.
Now for the bad news. Just after the tide changed trusty Excalibur started to false a lot, then pretty soon it was one contineous false. Must have damaged a wire or something and only got to hunt to low tide, missed all the goodies on the 1st hour of incoming tide. Machine home now and will take it apart and get ready to ship to Vegas for repair. Will probably go through withdrawl before I get maching back and will have to resort to Whites Spectrum XLT or Heaven forbid, buy a new Excalibur.
HH and good luck to the surf pirates

Low Tide, You De Man, hold down the fort till Max gets back. Not much to report here at Daytona Beach, pickings are slim. Keep up the post. Frank