Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"1885 V NICKLE FOUND"

NH ANDY

1885 V NICKLE,found in New Hampshires ,WOW!,on a old town common,were the main trail going to Canada use to run.Well enjoy,NH ANDY,Bye Now

V -Nickles are the bomb,how about the one that is missing and they made a movie about it,it is worth a fortune,i found one when i was a kid with a bounty hunter metal detector in the 70's.dr.who.:thumbup:

Very nice find CONGRATS :cheers:

In fact, new speculation stated it was thought the Nickle did not exist (Myth).. Or he sold the Nickle prior to accident...

This is not my speculation. This was on one of the TV programs..A follow up.

Now if it's true and nickle is missing.............from doing accident reconstruction scenes ..my thoughts are the nickle (IF it were) in the car. Could be hundreds of feet from the point of impact..........Point in case..How many rings are ever found where the owner was positive it came off finger at...it's usually many, many feet from sling point of finger..Imagine one lone nickle suddenly propelled through a broken window. Open window, or what ever the scenerio was at scene. Was impact sudden stop, roll along after impact, flip over, Were vents checked in the vehicle for flying impact after initial crash.........Lots of propel
avenue that wasn't checked. Remember the coin wasn't even looked for at original point of impact till after the fact.........

So if you live in the area and want to check out a "Story" this would be a good one for research and hunting..

I know this was a little off suject.but I just saw that follow up a few weeks ago.........and it was mentioned in the above post.

n/t

Hay Elton,your a pretty good writer,you ever thought about writing a book!,for real you got something there with your way with words.DR.Who.:thumbup:

Thanks..........Have thought about it. Could not get past "Once upon a Time"..LOL:rofl: