Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1862 CSA Cavalry Camp Relics

VOL1266X

A few years ago, I hunted a CSA Cavalry Camp in Middle Tennessee occupied in the fall of 1862 before the Colonel and his troops were ordered to Murfreesboro, TN. I have hunted it each year since then. Dman got into the action also when he began hunting with me. Best finds in this box are the Leech and Rigdon Spur and the 1853 half dime from the tent lines. Enjoy and Happy Hunting from Middle Tennessee!!!

hey vol1266x, that's a collection to be proud of. you got some really nice relics there. i have really enjoyed seeing your collection of relics. wtg, and keep 'em coming! hh,

WOW!!! That's some collection!! I like it! I would love to hunt at a site like that..

Half dime? I can only dream about finding a half dime!